Things to consider pre and post massage
- Drinking water helps flush toxins from the muscle-post massage
- Hang-over and massage can make you feel worse.
- Inform your therapist of any bruises, cuts, scrapes, or skin conditions.
- Any form of hair removal to the legs or body is not recommended before massage.
- Always communicate with your therapist ie need more or less pressure.
- Personal hygiene is always appreciated.
- If you are under medical attention make your therapist aware of any medical conditions, or medications, and or prior to receiving massage consult with your doctor.
Benefits of massage:
- Alleviates pain & stress
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow
- Lessens depression and anxiety
- Improves circulation
- Increase joint flexibility (increase range of motion)
- Promotes a healthier lifestyle
There's no denying the power of bodywork. Regardless of the adjectives we assign to it (pampering, rejuvenating, therapeutic) or the reasons we seek it out (a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management), massage therapy can be a powerful ally. And remember: Just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn't mean it is any less therapeutic.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Mon - Fri: 9:00AM - 8PM
Sat & Sun: By appt. only (24hr. notice)
Prior to scheduling please submit ONE of the following...
1) Non expired government issued ID
2) P411 #
3) Link to your LinkedIn account with pic
4) handle name along with board you're on
*Please note I do not ask for or give references.